Click HERE for our physicians & clinicians flier.
Click HERE for a flier about our services.
URGENT CARE (enter at the South Main/ER Entrance)
Saturdays 8 am-2 pm
Sundays 10 am-4 pm
Scotland County Hospital is a 25-Bed Critical Access Hospital in rural northeast Missouri.
As a rural healthcare facility, we want to be your first and foremost choice for your primary healthcare. That is what we do best. In order to meet your needs for primary healthcare, our Emergency Department has a physician in-house 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Additionally, we have a surgeon and anesthesia staff on-call 24/7 that can take care of a general surgery patient to a trauma surgery situation that might present at any time of the day or night.
- Acute Care
- Skilled Care - Click skilled-nursingflier Apr2015.pdf for more information.
- Intermediate Care
- Intensive Care
- Palliative (end of life comfort care)
- Physician in-house 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Trained Nursing Staff for Emergency Care
SURGERY CENTER - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- General Surgery
- Endoscopy (EGD/Colonoscopy)
- Gynecological/Obstetrical (female)
- Orthopaedic Surgery (Bones/Joints)
- Otolaryngology (ears, nose, throat)
- Podiatry (feet)
Anesthesia coverage 24/7 allows the surgery staff to be activated at anytime of the day or night.
WOMEN’S CENTER - Three physicians on staff delivering babies at SCH.
- Obstetrical Deliveries/Nursery
- OB/GYN Surgery
DIAGNOSTIC & THERAPEUTIC SERVICES
- Digital Mammography
- Bone Density
- Nuclear (Echo & Stress Echo)
- PET Scan
- IV Therapy
- cancer, blood, arthritis, antibiotic & nutritional
- Dietetic Counseling
- Pain Management
- 24/7 Physician Staffed ER
- Ambulance Service: 660-465-2131
RURAL HEALTH CLINICS
- Lancaster Medical Services
- Memphis Medical Services
- Wyaconda Medical Services
- Complete Pulmonary Function Testing
- Holter Monitoring
- Respiratory Therapies
Certified as Provider of AACVPR
(American Association of Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Rehabilitation) Services
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Weekly Cardiology Clinics - Cardiologist Eliot Nissenbaum, DO, sees patients on Wednesdays & Thursdays
- Certified Cardiac Rehab
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Pulmonary Therapy
- Cardiology (Heart)
- Wound Care Clinic (every Tuesday)
- Oncology (Cancer)
- Rheumatology (Arthritis)
- Orthopaedics (Bones/Joints)
- Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
- Podiatry (Feet)
- Vision (Eyes)
- Tele - Health; multi-specialties
- Dietetic Counseling
- Certified Wound Care
Medical Alert System - To help you live independently & confidently.
- Basic Rates effective 4/1/14
- Installation fee $45.00 – One time charge
- Standard Lifeline home monitoring unit is $35.00/month.
- AutoAlert (designed to detect falls) $50.00/month
- HomeSafe Wireless Unit $55.00 with standard button,
- HomeSafe Wireless Unit with AutoAlert button $60.00/month
- (HomeSafe Wireless unit is designed for subscribers who do not have a landline telephone or who utilize cellular phone service.
- If interested please call: 660-883-5513 – Ask for Brenda