The Department is currently implementing the new Electronic Medical Records (EMR) program at Scotland County Hospital. EMR is expected to 'go live' on April 1, 2014.
- The Information Technolgy Department provides information technology services to the Hospital and is responsible for the day-to-day computer technical support of Hospital systems.
- Manages and maintains the hardware and networking infrastructure;
- Operates a help desk on which users requests for assistance are tracked and processed;
- Provides support with the routine running of the computer systems in the Hospital;
- Supports the hardware and software which is in use within the Hospital.
- Manages the Hospital’s Electronic Medical Records (EMR) transition from paper to electronic file
If you would like a wireless connection in a patient room or public waiting area, please contact the IT Department.
, IT Supervisor